Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Hound Dawg

I fantasize constantly. Working at a fashion magazine, I pretty much do it all day long. Gorgeous goods come and go all the time and if I could just get my hands on that black fox fur hat I'm sure my life would be forever changed (and it would I'm sure; I've been pining for one for years). That said, I also like to dream about my post-impoverished life, complete with a real apartment (with a legit bedroom, perhaps?) and a pooch of my own. 

So here's the most common delusion of all: wearing my beautiful, Ali McGraw-esque camel-colored overcoat with the aforementioned fox hat (duh) traipsing around Greenwich Village with my darling little basset hound Jasper in tow. Sigh.

I don't see the outfit above happening in this vision, but hot dog do I want that pup. Sigh again.

{Image via Self, August 2009}

ses

No comments:

Post a Comment