Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Christina Henricks for Esquire

Dear Esquire,

I love Mad Men and I love your magazine. If I looked like the above photo, there's a 95% chance I would spend 24 hours a day in the tightest dress and most amazing Louboutins I could find. In fact, you've inspired me to vamp up my look for a night out some time soon (in September, perhaps?).

However, putting watermarks on your online photos is tacky and unnecessary. We all know it was shot by you exclusively, and will generally credit you as such (plus, who wouldn't know these were shot by you? It's all over the internet). Those of us with photo archives would greatly appreciate a little decorum.

Thanks a ton, and I look forward to seeing the aforementioned changes

ses

{Image via Esquire}

No comments:

Post a Comment