Wednesday, September 2, 2009

356 Porshe Speedster

This delightful sir built a Porsche 356 Speedster over a 1956 VW frame. He says it's but "$32 a month to insure, gets 30 miles to the gallon and if somebody opens their door into me, I don't care, I go buy another door."

Also, the (faux) vintage Yale parking permit is amazing, and since it's the only place I'd ever consider attending for graduate school, I feel especially drawn to the whole project.

If I knew a lick about cars myself, I would lock myself in a garage until I had a navy version of my own


PS - Joanna, from A Cup of Jo, just got married and is on her honeymoon, so she's having other people blog about their secrets to a happy marriage. Too cute

{Images via A Cup of Jo, via A Continuous Lean}

ses

No comments:

Post a Comment