Saturday, July 18, 2009

Seamaster

Maybe it was my recent trip to the lake (where I was inspired to learn to sail!), or maybe it's my love of all things masculine/nautical enough to look fresh on a young girl such as myself; generally, though, I think it's that the Omega Seamaster watch is just incredible. It's durable beyond belief - as in un-scratchable - and it's way more interesting than a vintage Rolex or Cartier. They also come in tons of different variations, including stainless steel and leather, that would look great with just about everything I own

The photograph above is just one of several style worn by Daniel Craig as James Bond. Oh yeah, and Omega also makes the first and only watch to go to the moon (called the Speedmaster, and recently released in a 40th Anniversary Edition). No I'm not kidding, and yes, John F. Kennedy endorsed them

More contemporaneously, Judy Aldridge, the eternally stylish mother of blogger Jane Aldridge, paring her Seamaster with a Martin Margiela clutch

{Images via Omega /// Sea of Shoes}

ses

No comments:

Post a Comment