Saturday, October 17, 2009

Missed Connections

Being the romantic that I am, I sometimes peruse the Missed Connections site of New York City and read the most darling things in the world. Quote from today:
we looked at each other and smiled a few times. i've never spoken to a stranger on the subway, plus you had headphones on, but i wish i slipped you my phone number or email on my way off, (i got off at union square, we looked back at each other once more) just to know that i didnt completely let this opportunity pass by
Too amazing to handle, right? Well thanks to Sophie Blackall, a Brooklyn-based artist who specializes in illustrations, you can enjoy these amorous missives complete with their own little sketches
{Tuesday, October 6, 2009
-m4w (L train to Manhattan)
You were reading Catch-22 on the subway this morning. I have never seen such a beautiful profile. I wanted to say hi, but then you’d turn towards me and I wouldn’t be able to look at your profile anymore. You were so into your book, I don’t think you noticed me falling in love with you. But I thought I’d ask, just in case}

{Tuesday, March 17, 2009
-w4m -22 (williamsburg)
i bought you that milkshake
you just didn't realize it.}

{Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- m4w (exiting to the street)
cursive, on leaving, stepped on my foot
wish i could have stricken up a conversation}

{Images and Text via Missed Connections}

ses

No comments:

Post a Comment